Sunday, June 9, 2013

Let me talk physics at you.

thepattywagon: what the actual fuck



thepattywagon:

what the actual fuck

fuckyeahmercury: I'm Going Slightly Mad, 1991.



fuckyeahmercury:

I'm Going Slightly Mad, 1991.

how do you know it wasn't your pubic hair?

…um

it wasn't blonde.

I found one of my housemates’ pubic hairs trapped in my tights on Wednesday I was completely...

I found one of my housemates’ pubic hairs trapped in my tights on Wednesday
I was completely hammered and only just remembered this
Oh man why did I gave to remember that

Everyone else is so stupidly gorgeous and flawlessly good looking and distinctive and I just look...

Everyone else is so stupidly gorgeous and flawlessly good looking and distinctive and I just look like an uglier Lady Gaga lookalike I actually hate you all

sherlockisaslytherin: gay for her no that isn't a good...



sherlockisaslytherin:

gay for her

no that isn't a good photo

eyyyyyy



eyyyyyy

Photo

















Yesterday to cheer myself up, I went clothes shopping because I remembered I had a bank account with...

Yesterday to cheer myself up, I went clothes shopping because I remembered I had a bank account with £500 in that I wasn’t using for anything.
So I bought a new vest tank top, a sparkly gold bikini and sparkly gold denim hotpants. I need to stress just how much I actually do need a shiny gold PVC jacket and gold gogo boots now. 

I wish I looked nice

I wish I looked nice

commanderbishoujo: dandelionofthanatos: tiny snake i do not...



commanderbishoujo:

dandelionofthanatos:

tiny snake

i

do not think this is going to work out as planned

i mean i admire your tenacity but

shh let that little baby dream ok

cuhlestial: steaktumblr: This is why you marry your best...



cuhlestial:

steaktumblr:

This is why you marry your best friend.

ugh. I have to reblog this. I am bound by a code.

this was seriously a struggle not to reblog

his-jessiebear: kittenformaster: ~ ooooh love!



his-jessiebear:

kittenformaster:

~ ooooh love!

Everything has slowly been going more and more wrong since I left school I’m so stressed

Everything has slowly been going more and more wrong since I left school
I’m so stressed

tymethiefslongerthoughts: kawaiimon: theinturnet: Why promote...















tymethiefslongerthoughts:

kawaiimon:

theinturnet:

Why promote a company but not add a link?

http://www.childsown.com/

Now that's just cool.

the most adorable thing

New bikini guys Because bianco





New bikini guys
Because bianco

http://ireallyhatedirac.tumblr.com/post/51759898899/i-think-its-w...



http://ireallyhatedirac.tumblr.com/post/51759898899/i-think-its-worth-noting-that-nine-is-julius

what I see EVERY TIME I open tumblr now 



what I see EVERY TIME I open tumblr now 

The 21st of April was the last day Isabel and I saw each other and were actually a couple. That was...

The 21st of April was the last day Isabel and I saw each other and were actually a couple.
That was so long ago. Wow.

So I have a job interview at Jodrell Bank for a summer placement. Next Friday at eleven AM. FUN! 

So I have a job interview at Jodrell Bank for a summer placement. Next Friday at eleven AM. 
FUN! 

1 comment: