Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just for the record

Photo



norwegian-psycho replied to your post: So I just found this song and it made me kinda… I...

I think it's supposed to be a joke. Like we made you was. I don't know fo' sho'

Of course it’s a fucking joke, but it’s not a classical Eminem joke youknow. People are saying things like “He used to do silly stuff, Slim Shady phase” and shit but this is a sellout.. just everything about it. Didn’t even try. He’s putting himself down by dragging other artists up.

So I just found this song and it made me kinda want to set myself on fire Never have anyone ever put...

So I just found this song and it made me kinda want to set myself on fire

Never have anyone ever put such autotune on that man and it has been great, but now….. wow. Lyrics too. And just. Just.

I bit my tongue through the whole Bruno Mars thing but glass is full, dude. Why must Em be a sell out.

Photo





I should probably do something besides sleeping soon

I should probably do something besides sleeping soon

Hannibal's outfits in Œuf





















Hannibal's outfits in Œuf

Lay my head under the water Lay my head under the sea Excuse me sir, am I your daughter? ...

Lay my head under the water
Lay my head under the sea
Excuse me sir, am I your daughter?
Won’t you take me back, take me back and see?
There’s not a time for being younger
And all my friends are enemies

by: cherrybam; pic: jennifermehigan



by: cherrybam; pic: jennifermehigan

odin96: Superman



odin96:

Superman

Photo



Photo



boneluvr69: the fact that someone who can hit a ball really well with a stick or throw a ball...

boneluvr69:

the fact that someone who can hit a ball really well with a stick or throw a ball really well gets to go to college for free so they can hit a ball with a stick or throw balls for 4 years pisses me off so much

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Young girls need to learn that sexiness isn't about being naked."

"Young girls need to learn that sexiness isn't about being naked."

- Marc Jacobs (via crocked-13)

It's Marilyn, the creep from down the hall!



It's Marilyn, the creep from down the hall!

Photo



Fyfaen

I make the best waffles in the world

Photo









1 comment: