Friday, June 7, 2013

Become a Panda

Good night my little unicorns :) 



Good night my little unicorns :) 

Hey, Stanislas does'nt know if we are in winter or summer...



Hey, Stanislas does'nt know if we are in winter or summer on this month of April. I waaaaaaant the sun, I waaaaant bbq, I waaaannnnt summer ! Pleeaase :D

Hey, I'm still here ! I 'll try to post...



Hey, I'm still here ! I 'll try to post something tomorrow  or during the week end :)

And hop hop a little monstro-gif :)  Have a nive week !



And hop hop a little monstro-gif :) 

Have a nive week !

Hi ! I'm still here infact ! I have many project...



Hi ! I'm still here infact ! I have many project at this time, school project, personal project, work project…

So the monster-project ate me ! But don't worry I'll exit !

Bisouilles

And you can visit our web site project "Mission Houston" here :) : Mission Houston !

I made this gif very quickly. For the moment I work on our...



I made this gif very quickly. For the moment I work on our diploma project Mission Houston, we are working on the website and it'll be ready soon :) 

So I have not many time to draw for myself , I'm thinking about show you my strips in my red book.

Hey ! I'm glad to show you my little universe...



Hey ! I'm glad to show you my little universe :)

It's not a screen shot of our project " Mission Houston". Have a nice week-end :D 

I'm trying differents ways to draw with my graphic tablet....



I'm trying differents ways to draw with my graphic tablet. With school we are in the elaboration of our diploma project, it will be fun and educative :)
I hope I will can show you screens and pictures of this project soon. :)

So have a nice week under the snow :D

" To infinity and beyond ! " I try new stuffs for...




" To infinity and beyond ! " I try new stuffs for differents project :) 

I hope you like this new character ( I've never tried this kind of drawing before and it's strange ! )

Photo



Welcome to  "sock monster" ! At this time  I...



Welcome to  "sock monster" ! At this time  I work on an iPad book with Lucie Béluga for "Cylapp".

This book says the story of the "sock monster" and  his adventures. So, I can't tell you more yet :). 

I hope you'll love him as me :) 

Hey, the next friday it's open doors at Gobelins in Paris...





Hey, the next friday it's open doors at Gobelins in Paris 13ème :D

Yupi yupy dude ! Have a nice week-end !



Yupi yupy dude ! Have a nice week-end !

Hey !  Happy friday :D



Hey !  Happy friday :D

This is a little unicorn with two investigators ( my dears...



This is a little unicorn with two investigators ( my dears Stanislas and Sigmund). I made this drawing with two elements of my adventurer kit on dribbble. During the last two month we worked ( with school ) on a project for the "Quai Branly", we should propose an iPhone application for the exhibition " Photoquai 4", with my group we proposed a fun application width badges and missions. We can see badges here. I 'll show u  our proposition soon :) 

My teaser for our proposition

The teaser for the new application "Etapes Magazine" 

I'm coming back after many weeks  without posts :). I...



I'm coming back after many weeks  without posts :). I worked on different project which were very cool and interesting ( at school and at the work ).

I promise, i try to show you my works during next weeks :) 

So I'm back with new characters, like Sigmund, who is a fox as you can see in the drawing. And this year i decided to be a rabbit, 'cause it's cool.

Quelle ne  fut pas ma surprise de constater que j'avais...



Quelle ne  fut pas ma surprise de constater que j'avais 35 000 followers sur Tumblr :D 

Merci à vous tous vous êtes trop des petites licornes :D 

Bonnes fêtes  a tous :D. En bretagne il ne neige pas mais...



Bonnes fêtes  a tous :D. En bretagne il ne neige pas mais j'avance sur plusieurs projets que je pourrais bientot vous montrer :) 

Il est évident que le Père Noël ne se trimballe qu'a dos...



Il est évident que le Père Noël ne se trimballe qu'a dos de licorne. 

Joyeux Nöel :D  ( ceci est un dessin élaboré en étroite...



Joyeux Nöel :D 

( ceci est un dessin élaboré en étroite collaboration avec mon petit cousin :) ) 

1 comment: