Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Makes my dick hard

justsexypics: Sex blog here Submit  here



justsexypics:

Sex blog here

Submit  here

geekyvamp: me. last saturday. I've been sneaking peeks at this...



geekyvamp:

me. last saturday. I've been sneaking peeks at this pic on VK's blog for a few days now: at first when I saw it, my heart was in my mouth and I wanted to not eat for a month after noting the folds of flesh - folds which I'm usually careful to hide when I take my self-shots, by posing my body in ways where they don't show.

Let me be clear: I never judge anyone else's body so harshly. I can look at another woman much larger than myself, with grand ripples and bulges of flesh, and see nothing but beauty and sensuality, as long as she has a pretty non-duck face. But when it comes to my own body it's terribly hard to shift my perspective. Curves, we are told, are beautiful and feminine. But what people usually mean are curves in two places only: boobs and butt. Any ripples or crevasses or roundness in that space between is abject. So I still struggle with my own body positivity. But seeing the caption Vk wrote for this image, and seeing that there were no horrible comments on the image made me slowly come around. I've been returning to it, trying to re-see it through VK's eyes as 'beguiling softness', and trying to remember how I see other women's bodies that look this way or more so. I think I'm OK with it now. I think I can tentatively say 'yes, this is beautiful'.

viceking:

beguiling softness

Video



Photo



graphicallyyours: I luv the Krazy...



graphicallyyours:

I luv the Krazy bush

kristinarosexxx:

Krazy Bush

Photo



lovecandieart: LovecandieART



lovecandieart:

LovecandieART

Photo



Photo



Photo



cherryredhead: I have been so wet all day. I need to go to bed...



cherryredhead:

I have been so wet all day. I need to go to bed ;)

Photo



mywifetheslut: So true. picmanbdsm: Masturbate her while you...



mywifetheslut:

So true.

picmanbdsm:

Masturbate her while you choke her a little. She will love you more because you do so.

incestdreams: I love watching Mommy suck brothers cock while...



incestdreams:

I love watching Mommy suck brothers cock while Daddy fucks my little pussy

willingwivesposenaked: Want to find your neighbors wife? Yours?...



willingwivesposenaked:

Want to find your neighbors wife? Yours?

This is the right blog to look for them…

http://willingwivesposenaked.tumblr.com/archive

1000s of naked wives waiting for you to view their bodies!

Photo



lmp-bootykisses: jadoreass: WOW!  That's SEXY! I fucking love...



lmp-bootykisses:

jadoreass:

WOW!  That's SEXY!

I fucking love this picture and almost always reblog it.

Photo



chaoticfuckingbeauty: iamsomethingoffensive: I need to start...



chaoticfuckingbeauty:

iamsomethingoffensive:

I need to start learning rope work - this is beautiful

seriously… Someone tie me up. And take pictures.

fuckmylittlecunt: ill do anything you ask daddy <3







fuckmylittlecunt:

ill do anything you ask daddy <3

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network!!!

    Join millions who have already found easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!

    ReplyDelete